Last week’s AP Poll narrowed our list of contenders to 12 teams. 30 of the last 32 champs ranked in the top 12, seven weeks before the tournament started. At the end of the regular season, we’ll be able to narrow the list to the key handful of teams that are built like a champ.Continue reading
Monthly Archives: January 2022
Bracket News – 11 January 2022
- 5 NCAA basketball teams on upset alert this week: Could Duke lose again?
- Badgers Bracketology: Where experts see Wisconsin men’s basketball’s standing in the NCAA Tournament
- These Facts Make It Impossible For Baylor Not To Repeat As NCAA Tournament Champs Now
- NCAA Basketball: Buy or sell Duke, Kansas, Arizona, Purdue, and Kentucky?
- Even though Ohio State’s loss to Indiana was ugly, there’s plenty of season left
- CBS Sports College basketball rankings: Auburn vaults to No. 2 in Top 25 And 1 as Tigers extend winning streak
- College basketball scores, winners and losers: Kansas, Texas go down in day of upsets in Big 12
Bracket News – 4 January 2022
- Here are the remaining undefeated men’s basketball teams in the 2021-22 season
- Why LSU game can help prove Kentucky basketball is legitimate contender
- Bracketology: Purdue jumps up to a No. 1 seed , Big 12 has eight in projected NCAA Tournament bracket update
- CBB Analytics is Bringing Advanced Stats to College Basketball Teams