Use these tables to compare team computer rankings for the teams that are in the 2021 NCAA Tournament. Rankings include NET, RPI, KenPom, Sagarin, and ESPN’s BPI, SOS, and SOR. “Avg” is the average of the NET, RPI, POM, SAG, and BPI.Continue reading
- What does Kentucky basketball need to do to earn a top-four NCAA Tournament seed?
- Arizona, Stanford exposing flaws in NCAA tournament selection tool
- Bracketology 2020: Duke/Syracuse, Saint Mary’s/BYU among week’s best matchups
- Last time Xavier and UC Bearcats both missed NCAA Tournament was 1984-85
- Loss to Michigan State was missed opportunity for Gophers to impress selection committee
Check out the new Projected NCAA Tournament Team Comparison page. It includes two tables showing a list of teams along with some of the metrics the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee will use as selection criteria, including NET, Kenpom, and Sagarin ranks, along with NET Quadrant records.
One table includes teams projected to make the tournament according to the Bracket Matrix, a compilation of bracketologists’ projections from across the internet.
The other table includes all NCAA Division 1 men’s basketball teams.