- NCAA tournament Bubble Watch: Updated look at the wildest bubble in years
- 10 CBB Stars Who Can Take Over the 2020 Men’s NCAA Tournament
- 5 teams that need a late push to boost NCAA tournament seeding
- NCAA preparing for possible coronavirus impact on March Madness
- College basketball picks: What’s the deal with these mystery teams?
- Before you bet the March Madness bracket, circle these mid-major Cinderella teams
- Time to panic: Duke basketball looks headed for another early NCAA Tournament exit
- NCAA basketball futures wide open at Las Vegas sportsbooks
- Expert tips for filling out a winning NCAA Tournament bracket
- Court Report: How the Big Ten changed its schedule, embraced the NET and became the nation’s top conference
- Poor rebounding, stagnant offense dooming Arizona in close games
- 10 teams that could make deep runs in the NCAA tournament
- What does Kentucky basketball need to do to earn a top-four NCAA Tournament seed?
- Arizona, Stanford exposing flaws in NCAA tournament selection tool
- Bracketology 2020: Duke/Syracuse, Saint Mary’s/BYU among week’s best matchups
- Last time Xavier and UC Bearcats both missed NCAA Tournament was 1984-85
- Loss to Michigan State was missed opportunity for Gophers to impress selection committee
Check out the new Projected NCAA Tournament Team Comparison page. It includes two tables showing a list of teams along with some of the metrics the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee will use as selection criteria, including NET, Kenpom, and Sagarin ranks, along with NET Quadrant records.
One table includes teams projected to make the tournament according to the Bracket Matrix, a compilation of bracketologists’ projections from across the internet.
The other table includes all NCAA Division 1 men’s basketball teams.